Prices of Gynecomastia Surgery And Procedure For A Successful Recovery?
Gynecomastia and pseudo-gynecomastia are medical conditions that cause a man to develop enlarged breasts. Surgery remains an effective means for men to attain breast reduction, although there are a few things you will need to do to prepare for the process. The prices of gynecomastia range from $3000 to $5000. The cheapest price you can get is $3000. Just like other forms of surgery, gynecomastia surgery has its own complications. You will need some weeks for full recovery and pain relieve. This article provides many ways on how to prepare for male breast reduction surgery.
1. Talk about your complete medical history with your surgeon well in advance of the process. Be cognizant or aware that medical conditions which cause impaired liver function or the ingestion of estrogen-containing medicines may be as a result of your gynecomastia. In situation like this, you may be referred to another specialist to see whether your condition can be cured using other means.
2. Know which prescription drug to avoid. Normally, if the drug contains an incitive or anti-inflammatory effect or an anti-clotting effect, or is an opiate-based pain pill, the medicine is not good to consume prior to gynecomastia surgery. Talk to your physician before ceasing the use of a prescription drug.
3. Have your sawbones or surgeon perform a physical examination and do any tests necessary to find out the root cause of your enlarged breasts. You will be apprised if your surgeon concludes that you are not a good candidate for male breast reduction surgery because of an underlying medical condition.
4. Get a mammogram to help your sawbones prepare for the process. A mammogram is a type of chest X-ray that allows your physician to understand the composition of your breasts through an analysis of fatty and glandular tissue. The mammogram will examine you for the remote odds of breast cancer.
5. Stop or quit smoking at least one to two weeks in advance of your surgical process. Prepare to continue your smoking surcease during your recovery period. As smoking intervenes or interferes with the proper circulation of blood, cigarette and cigar users may go through complications throughout the healing process. If you are unable or unwilling to quit smoking, your sawbones may consider you an unqualified candidate for breast reduction surgery.
6. Understand that men who consume inebriants or smoke marijuana or ganja regularly are generally considered poor candidates for breast reduction surgery. Both inebriant consumption and ganja are thought to be contributors to gynecomastia. Before surgery is considered an option, your physician will ask that you stop to use them both to see whether doing so helps control the condition.