It is very important that you follow all the instructions of your plastic surgeon before and after a rhinoplasty to minimize the risks. The most common risk of rhinoplasty is blood clotting, bruising, swelling, and infection. That’s not all.
During a rhinoplasty operation;
- If you remove too much of the underlying structure of the nose (cartilage and / or bone), the overlying nasal skin will be reduced in shape, which could result in a deformity called “deforming the” flat bill “.
- If the septum is not properly supported, the bridge of the nose may fall, causing the “saddle nose” to deform.
- If the cartilage of the nasal tip is over-resected during rhinoplasty, it may look pinched.
- If the nasal tip is too raised, the nostrils can become too conspicuous and look like a pig.
- When an incision is made in an open nasal correction via the collumel, there may be a varying degree of nasal sensation in the nose, the resolution of which may take several months.
- After a nose correction, adhesions may also form in the nose. The adhesions are scar tissue that forms to connect the nasal cavity of the septum with cornets. These are rare but cause nasal congestion and should be interrupted for proper breathing. At the time of surgery, it is also possible to make a hole in the septum called “septum perforation”. This hole can cause breathing difficulties, nose bleeds and chronic crusts.
Moreover, one can not always evaluate the aesthetic result of the correction of the nose. After surgery, the bones of the nose may become loose and cartilage and soft tissue may change over time. It is extremely important that the patient does not suffer any trauma to the nose after rhinoplasty, as any pressure exerted may affect the end result of rhinoplasty.
In rare cases, the results may not develop as desired and asymmetry is possible. In this case, a correction of the secondary nose (revision) may be necessary to refine the results obtained with the original rhinoplasty.
Click For Cost: NOSE RESHAPING COST IN HYDERABAD
Rhinoplasty is designed to strengthen your self-confidence and, with the proper care, it will not affect your quality of life and will not yield immediate results. In order for your rhinoplasty to give a satisfactory result, you must consult an experienced surgeon in nose surgery. Like any other plastic surgery; Rhinoplasty should not be done without care. Therefore, exams are needed to find the best nose surgeon surgeon for you.
Rhinoplasty is certainly one of the procedures to consider when looking for an effective way to improve your appearance safely. Every day, more and more people are being treated to feel better.
Rhinoplasty requires an informed decision. If you are planning to have rhinoplasty, you must find answers to your questions, such as: B .: “What can I expect from a rhinoplasty? Am I a good candidate for a nose job? recovery after the correction of the nose?
In addition to advice on nose surgery, it is crucial to find an experienced cosmetic surgeon. The more you learn about rhinoplasty, the more likely you are to succeed.TAGS: NOSE RESHAPING SURGERY